Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Zipline

For Anna’s birthday (March 24th’) she got a zip line. A zip line has always been on our list of something we want to do in the country. So Sunday after church we came home and decided where to hang the cable. After a lot of difficulty trying to tighten it dad told me to get the tractor.

By tying the cable to the tractor we were able to hold it taut while dad tightened the screws. Now that the cable was unyielding to our weight it was smooth sailing. Instead of hanging from the
bars we used an old hammock to make a comfortable sling.

We now spend our free time taking turns zipping down and towing each other back up. Here is a video from my perspective.




P.S It is a BLAST if I have not yet made that clear.


--Philip

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, that last video was hilarious. :D Anyway, I'm back home now, I just got back about an hour ago or so. Since this week is spring break one of Holly's friends is coming skating with us tomorrow. I'll see you all tomorrow. :)
    God bless
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete