Saturday, April 18, 2009

Differant Kinds of Chicks

I have realized that since we got chicks I have not showed you the different types that we have. So here they are.
This is a Speckled Sussex. Which as the name implies is speckled. These are the friendliest of the chicks.
This is a Partridge Rock.

This is a Rhode Island Red which are my favorite.Here is a Buff Orpington who are also very friendly.
This is a Cornish Roaster ;). They are huge compared to the other layers.
And last but not least the one and only White Crested Black Polish A.K.A Jo Jo. Like Joseph who had a coat of many colors and was held above the others because he was special :).
--Philip

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the last one. I'm going to buy a bunch of them and give them funny names like, feather duster, paint brush,........ok, just kidding. I couldn't be mean enough to give them silly names like that. :) But, I do like that kind of chicken, it is very peculiar. Anyway, I need to go find something to do. I'll see you all on Thursday. :D

    In Christ,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is some crest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lockwoods!

    Those are some interesting-looking chicks! My favorite is definitely JoJo! Philip - the comment you left - I was messing around with backgrounds yesterday but didn't find one that would completely suit our family, and I meant to return it to our previous one, but I forgot, hence the new background. I re-changed the background again and it's in its normal state!

    See you tomorrow? (skating)
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like to eat that rhode island red. yum, yum....

    ReplyDelete