Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tracks

When there was still snow on the ground I found tons of tracks by our pond. So here are some pictures.Deer tracks.

Up close deer track.


Turkey tracks (gobble gobble) .



---





Our snowman.
In case you were wondering his eyes are spray paint caps.




It was starting to get warmer and he was beginning to melt so I decided to have some fun and shoot him with my bow and arrow.


For those of you who have seen Narnia: Prince Caspian in one of the scenes Susan throws an arrow into a guy. Now this is actually possible as I tried it with my human substitute being my snowman. But I am pretty sure it would not kill somebody especially if they had armor on like in the movie. So like most stuff in movies that part is not true.

I also used my Boy Scout (another post) skills and lashed two sticks together. Then I put the really hard to pack snow on it and shot it with my pellet gun.


The evil snowman(Grrr).


(BOOM!!) In one shot I blew half of his face off.
When I was done there was hardly anything left.






Then more recently I filled up a water balloon and shot it.



--Philip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment