Thursday, May 7, 2009

A very cute post

we have 7 more babies!!! 3 duckies and 4 more meat birds;) Wednesday we went into Tractor Supply "just to look" at their chickies and duckies. As they had told us they didn't even get the kind we were interest in, which were Cayugas since we're short one now:( but the first thing we see is a big ole tub of tiny lil assorted ducks =O long story short we walked out of there with 2 cayugas (solid black ones) 1 blue swedish (just in case the name wasn't clear enough its blue)


and 4 meat birds. The meaties are cute now but in about 6 weeks they'll look like this

1 comment:

  1. Hey, there's nothing wrong with the way that chicken looks. Ok, just kidding, they are much cuter now. I love the little duckies, they are so fuzzy. :) I'm not sure when I will get my camera, whenever I save up enough money. I will see you all on Thursday. Have a great Mother's Day. :D

    God bless
    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete