Sunday, October 25, 2009

The cube

This has been my recent occupation. I had seen several people do it, and determined to learn how to solve the cube. So after a couple weeks of looking at online guides I finally committed the sequences to memory. Once I had done that I started working on speed, with a goal of solving the cube under a minute. Now I need a new goal. :D I will never need a gameboy again (not that I used them much anyway), and take it with me everywhere I go.



Here I solved it in 57 seconds, today on the way home from church I was able to set a personal record of 52 seconds. I have also gotten several people from church into rubik's cubes. Here is the site I used to learn how to solve the rubik's cube.

4 comments:

  1. Great job, Thomas! Set any new record yet? (I liked your "Torn Veil Productions" at the beginning)

    Thanks for the comment Philip. It makes sense now that it was a PELLET gun and not a BB gun - sorry! :)

    Have a wonderful day!
    Kimber :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - and one more thing - I like the new picture! :)
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - this really is the last comment...I meant the picture on your blog header, in case you were wondering what I meant! (I can be confusing) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. impressive, but can you do this and stack cups at the same time?!

    A.L.

    ReplyDelete